Aloo Kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu, English by Zubaida Apa
Delicious Aloo Kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English by Zubaida Apa at Masala TV program Handi. Try this tasty recipes for Ramadan and Eid ul Fitr 2014-2015.
- Boiled Potatoes ½ kg
- Rice Flour 3 tbsp
- Crushed Mustard seeds 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 2
- Crushed White Cumin ½ tbsp
- Salt as required
- Finely Chopped Green Coriander ½ bunch
- Oil 2 tbsp
- First mash and peel ½ kg potatoes.
- Now add 3 tbsp rice flour, 2 tbsp crushed mustard seeds, 2 finely chopped green chilies, ½ tbsp crushed white cumin, salt to taste and ½ bunch chopped green coriander and mix it properly.
- Now grease your hands and make shami kababs.
- Now heat the pan and grease it and fry the kababs from both the sides.
- Now serve it with green tamarind chutney.
http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/aloo-kay-kabab-recipe-urdu-english-zubaida-apa/http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/f8a740d7-aff7-45cb-9739-695ea4783392.gifhttp://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/f8a740d7-aff7-45cb-9739-695ea4783392-150x150.gifEasy Indian Cake Chicken Dessert Recipes & Dinner IdeasAloo Kay Kabab Recipe,Aloo Kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu,Eid Recipes,Masala TV Recipes,Ramadan Recipes,Zubaida Apa RecipesDelicious Aloo Kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English by Zubaida Apa at Masala TV program Handi. Try this tasty recipes for Ramadan and Eid ul Fitr 2014-2015. INGREDIENTS: Boiled Potatoes ½ kg Rice Flour 3 tbsp Crushed Mustard seeds 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chilies 2 Crushed White Cumin ½ tbsp Salt as required Finely Chopped...Mahira KhanMahira Khanfashiontrendsinpk@gmail.comAdministratorLatest Dresses Fashion Trends in India, Pakistan and World. Neck Designs, Bridal Dresses, Mehandi Henna Wallpapers, Beauty & Fitness Tips by Mahira Khan.Salwar Suit Neck Designs, Mehndi Design, Dr Khurram Beauty Tips