Bakra Eid Nargisi Kofta Recipe Urdu Shireen Anwar Masala TV
We bring today a mouth watering Bari Eid/Bakra Eid Nargisi Koftay Recipe in Urdu and English by Shireen Anwar Cooking Program Masala Morning at Masala TV
Nargisi Kofta Recipe Ingredients:
- Eggs 8
Beef / Mutton Mince 1 kg
Black Peppercorns 8
Small Cardamom 8
Salt to taste
Black Cumin 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Roasted Black Gram 2 tbsp
Poppy Seeds 2 tbsp
Yogurt ½ cup
Chopped Onions 3
Clarified Butter/ Oil 1 cup
Small Cardamom 4
All Spice Powder 1 tsp
Red Chili 1 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Bakra Eid Nargisi Kofta Recipe Method:
• Boil ½ mince and keep the other half unboiled.
• Chop onion and fry till golden brown. Take it out and let it dry.
• Grind together, poppy seeds, cumin, chopped almonds, black peppercorn, salt, 2 tbsp roasted gram, black cumin, black cumin, small cardamom and red chili and grind together.
• Add in grinded Masala in the boiled mince and add crushed onion and chop evething together. mix in beaten egg and mix everything together.
• Take mince in your hand and keep an egg in between and make a kabab.
• Heat oil and fry all the nargisi koftay.
• In ½ cup yogurt, add in 1 tbsp all spices, 2 tbsp coriander powder. Small cardamom,ginger garlic paste and salt and half of the onion.
• Cook this Masala and add in koftas in it. Add in 1 cup hot water.
• When oil separates, simmer it for 5 mins.
• Dish it out.
• Garnish it with fried onions and serve.
http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/bakra-eid-nargisi-kofta-recipe-urdu-shireen-anwar-masala-tv/http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/recipe_of_nargisi-kofta.jpghttp://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/recipe_of_nargisi-kofta-150x150.jpgEasy Indian Cake Chicken Dessert Recipes & Dinner IdeasBakra Eid Recipes,Bari Eid Recipes,Eid ul Adha Recipes,Eid ul Azha Recipes,Masala TV,Masala TV Recipes,Nargisi Kofta By Shireen Anwer,Nargisi Kofta Recipe,Nargisi Koftay Recipe,Shireen Anwar RecipesWe bring today a mouth watering Bari Eid/Bakra Eid Nargisi Koftay Recipe in Urdu and English by Shireen Anwar Cooking Program Masala Morning at Masala TV Nargisi Kofta Recipe Ingredients: Eggs 8 Beef / Mutton Mince 1 kg Onions 2 Almonds 6 Black Peppercorns 8 Small Cardamom 8 Salt to taste Black Cumin 1 tsp Red Chili Powder 1...Mahira KhanMahira Khanfashiontrendsinpk@gmail.comAdministratorLatest Dresses Fashion Trends in India, Pakistan and World. Neck Designs, Bridal Dresses, Mehandi Henna Wallpapers, Beauty & Fitness Tips by Mahira Khan.Salwar Suit Neck Designs, Mehndi Design, Dr Khurram Beauty Tips