Grapes Benefits for Skin Problems and Acne
NEW DELHI: With time, Human skin begins to lose its elasticity and moisture. Prepare packs made of grapes to combat skin problems, says an beauty expert.
Grapes Benefits for Skin
Navin Taneja, director of the National Skin Centre, shares the benefits of the fruit:
Expert says fruit’s seeds help to strengthen blood vessels and enhance skin elasticity
- As normal skin care treatment, grapes are good to reduce acne.
- The fruit’s seeds help to strengthen blood vessels and enhance skin elasticity.
- Grape seed oil is rich in moisturising content and also provides Vitamin C and E to the skin.
How to prepare face packs
- Grapes can be mashed and applied as a facial mask, which helps in peeling off the dead skin cells. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off.
- People with oily skin should mash black grapes with some oil absorbent like multani mitti (Fuller’s earth). To make it in paste form, mix it well with drops of rose water in it. Let it stay for 15 minutes on your face and then rinse it off.
- Dry skin people can take mashed black grapes, avocado pulp and mix them with two teaspoons of honey and rose water. Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
These are the grapes benefits for skin dryness and acne problems. This beauty tips advised by a best skin specialist. You can try this at home for best results. You can comment below if you have any question related to this post.