Carrot Halwa Recipe – Easy Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe with Milk
Carrot Halwa Recipe or Gajar Ka Halwa is the most popular Pakistani and Indian sweet dessert dish. This Delicious Indian sweet recipe made from Carrot and milk. Best served during festivals and good occasions. This recipe also known as Gajar halva, Punjab gajrela, Punjabi carrot pudding, carrot halwa in Pakistan and India.
Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
Today we will learn how to make Gajar Ka Halwa at home. This delicious recipe is prepared especially in winter season. You can make this wonderful mouthing-watering sweet dish for your family members and friends. Gajar ka halwa is a mixer of nuts, milk (condensed milk), sugar, khoya and ghee with grated carrot.
Carrot Halwa Recipe
Following is the easy and step by step guide on how to make carrot halwa recipe at home with condensed milk.
- Gajar/Carrot: 3 cups grated
- Milk: 1 liter
- Ghee/Clarified butter: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder: 2 tsp
- Dry fruits: 2 tbsp slivered
- Wash the carrot / gajar and peel off its outer layer with a peeler.
- Grate the carrot with the help of the grater or in food processor.
- In a non stick pan heat the clarified butter/ghee.
- Once ghee starts melting add grated carrot and saute it for 3 minutes.
- Pour milk into the pan and mix it with carrot. Stir occasionally.
- Let the milk gets cooked on low flame while stir it occasionally in between.
- Reduce the milk to around 50% while cooking it on low flame. Once done add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Cook until all of the milk is completely cooked and evaporated leaving behind nice creamy textured carrot halwa.
- Carrot halwa or gajar halwa is ready now.
- Garnish the halwa with some slivered dry fruits of your choice and serve hot or cold.
Final Thoughts: So ladies this is the easy Carrot Halva Recipe. Follow the simple steps and try to make this at home for your loved ones. You can store Gajar Halwa in refrigerator for two to three days. If you found this recipe useful then kindly share it with your friends on social media. You can also share your thoughts in the comment section below. Thankshttp://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/carrot-halwa-recipe-easy-gajar-ka-halwa-recipe-with-milk/http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Easy-Gajar-Ka-Halwa-Recipe.jpghttp://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Easy-Gajar-Ka-Halwa-Recipe-150x150.jpgEasy Indian Cake Chicken Dessert Recipes & Dinner IdeasCarrot Halwa Recipe at Home,Gajar Ka Halwa Indian Recipe,Gajar Ka Halwa with Condensed Milk,Gajar Ka Halwa with Milk Easy Recipe,How to Make Gajar Ka HalwaCarrot Halwa Recipe or Gajar Ka Halwa is the most popular Pakistani and Indian sweet dessert dish. This Delicious Indian sweet recipe made from Carrot and milk. Best served during festivals and good occasions. This recipe also known as Gajar halva, Punjab gajrela, Punjabi carrot pudding, carrot halwa in...Mahira KhanMahira Khanfashiontrendsinpk@gmail.comAdministratorLatest Dresses Fashion Trends in India, Pakistan and World. Neck Designs, Bridal Dresses, Mehandi Henna Wallpapers, Beauty & Fitness Tips by Mahira Khan.Salwar Suit Neck Designs, Mehndi Design, Dr Khurram Beauty Tips