Chicken Achari Karahi Recipe in Urdu English Masala TV
Chicken Achari Karahi is very tasty and delicious dish prepared by Masala TV chef Shireen Anwar, Zubaida Apa and Gulzar. Achari Chicken Karahi by Zubaida Apa is most popular among girls. Today we bring this wonderful dish recipe for you. Men, women and kids of all ages like this recipe. You can find Masala TV recipes on Facebook page of Masala TV.
Chicken Achari Karahi Recipe
- Chicken 16 pieces
- Tomatoes 4 (i used 2 chopped)
- Garlic 6 cloves chopped
- Ginger Chopped 2 tbsp
- Nigella Seeds (Kalongi) 1 tsp
- Whole Red Chillies 6
- Lemons 2 (i used 1)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Seeds 1 tsp
- White Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Oil 1 cup (i used 1/2 cup)
- Green Chillies 4 (i used 10)
- Fennel Seeds (saunf) 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds (rye) 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Coriander Seeds 1 tbsp
- Tamarind Paste 1/2 cup
- Gather Fennel seeds, Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds and Coriander seeds. Roast and crush them. I normally microwave them instead of roasting.
- Take tamarind paste and mix it with the roasted ingredients.
- Now slit the green chillies and fill it up with tamarind mixture formed above. Leave aside.
- Putting chicken on stove adding turmeric powder and salt to it.
- Gathering chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic, chopped ginger, nigella seeds (kalongi), whole red chillies.
- When chicken water dries add the gathered ingredients to it, along with oil and some water to have some gravy.
- After 15 to 20 minutes when tomatoes and rest of the ingredients seemed mixed well, sprinkle roasted and crushed cumin seeds.
- Lastly drizzle lemon juice and place filled green chillies on top of chicken. Cover the pot and lit it to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serving with rice or nan.