Dr Khurram Mushir Height Increase Tips in Urdu – Grow Taller
How to Increase Height is the big question now a days for boys and girls especially after the age 25. Look smart and beautiful is not a big challenge but growth in height after 18 and 25 is a challenge for small men and women.
But you not need to worry as Dermatologist Dr Khurram Mushir takes this challenge that how to Grow Taller naturally. Here is some tips for this, try these and live happily.
Dr Khurram Mushir Height Increase Tips in English:
1. Upside down hanging works wonders to strengthen your back and legs. Manage to get a good position and strap your legs good enough to hang vertically. Don’t hang longer than 20 minutes at a time as that may damage your back.
2. The free motion of swimming is very light on your body and greatly releases stress, which can prevent your body from growing. Try to swim as much as possible, 3 times a week is ideal.
3. Eat balanced diet with lots of milk, cheese, fish, chicken, vegetables especially green leafy ones, fresh fruits, nuts, cereals n pulses (daals) etc. Eat Sagoo Daana Kheer in breakfast.
4. Drink 1 tsp of a syrup containing lysine (Lysovit) twice a day. Drink warm milk with a pinch of turmeric at night.
5. Eat diet rich in vitamins, calcium, fibers and proteins. Get your diet plan framed by a qualified dietician or nutritionist. Half kg pumpkin (kaddoo) or laukee boiled n mashed. Add 2 tsp honey n a piece of misree. Eat in breakfast daily.
6. Eat saago daana ka dalia with a few drops of kewra n a piece of chandi ka warq in breakfast daily.
Dr Khurram Mushir Height Increase Tips in Urdu