Drying Lips Remedy: How to Prevent Lips from Drying
Dry lips are a common issue in the hot summer season in India and Pakistan. Keeping them moisturised constantly is important and calls for much care. Here are some tips to prevent dry lips..
1. Don’t lick them: It is a common habit of many to lick their lips every few minutes. Avoid it. Form a habit to keep a check on you as licking lips leads to dryness and chapped lips.
2. Use a good lip balm: Invest in a nice, fruity lip balm that will keep your lips soft and moist. Do check that it comes with a certain level of sun protective SPF. If you do not want to use a cosmetic balm, try using petroleum jelly.
3. Drink lots of water: Hydration is most important in summers. So make it a point to drink at least 2.5-3 liters of water.
4. Choose healthy cosmetics: Every girl likes to put on some make-up. But when wearing a variety of lip glosses or colors, make sure you use healthy ones as cosmetics can dry out your lips quickly.
5. Avoid using a harsh facewash: Avoid using a harsh facewash for skin problems as they may harm your skin and lips especially. If you do use one for acne or other issue, protect your lips from any contact with the foam of the facewash.http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/drying-lips-remedy-prevent-lips-drying/http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Drying-Lips-Remedy.jpghttp://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Drying-Lips-Remedy-150x150.jpgSkin Whitening Cream, Hair Falling, Fast Weight Loss TipsBeautiful Lips,Drying Lips RemedyDry lips are a common issue in the hot summer season in India and Pakistan. Keeping them moisturised constantly is important and calls for much care. Here are some tips to prevent dry lips.. 1. Don't lick them: It is a common habit of many to lick their lips every...Mahira KhanMahira Khanfashiontrendsinpk@gmail.comAdministratorLatest Dresses Fashion Trends in India, Pakistan and World. Neck Designs, Bridal Dresses, Mehandi Henna Wallpapers, Beauty & Fitness Tips by Mahira Khan.Salwar Suit Neck Designs, Mehndi Design, Dr Khurram Beauty Tips