Homemade Face Mask for Oily Skin – Simple DIY Recipes
Homemade Face Mask for oily skin in monsoon especially season. Here you will learn 2 simple DIY Home Made Face Masks Recipes.
During monsoons, skin care becomes a major problem for most young girls and women because face is the most affected in this season but thanks to humidity which leads to oily skin that causes pimples and rashes.
Sandalwood have amazing features to fight against face and skin related problems. This is the natural way to get ride of pimples, dark spots and other skin related problem from this DIY mask.
Homemade Face Mask
Face Mask 1:
- Sandalwood powder: 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 Tablespoon
- Honey: 3 tbs
1. Mix well all these ingredients to form a smooth and thick paste.
2. Apply it to face and your neck, leave for 20 minutes and rinse it off with fresh water.
Face Mask 2:
- Sandalwood powder: 3 tablespoon
- Rose water, as required
1. Mix sandalwood powder with the enough rose water to form a thin paste. Make sure that there are no lumps in this paste.
2. Properly wash your face before applying this paste on your face except eyes.
3. Gently rub this mask on the sensitive areas, if required.
3. Let it dry for 20 minutes and rinse off with fresh water.