Homemade Pimple Treatment Remedies by Dr Khurram Mushir
Homemade Pimple Treatment Remedies by Dr Khurram Mushir – Young girls and boys more affects by pimples. When the access oil trapped in your skin pores and unable to penetrate then pimple appears on your skin.
Pimples are a common skin condition that affect many people especially in young girls and boys. Pimples are an inflammation of the skin in which the oil glands become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus. Excess sebum secretion by the oil glands is the primary cause behind this skin problem. Pimples generally occur on the face, neck, back and shoulders.
- Take a Dry Orange and lemon skin in crushed form – hand full
- Peppermint oil – 1/2 cup
- Mint crushed – 1 bunch
- Non alcohol astringent – 20 ml
- Mix well orange and lemon skin in peppermint oil, mint and astringent and make a beauty scrub.
- Apply this scrub on your affected area every night then wash next day in the morning.
- Along with this scrub eat 2 figs, soaked in apple cider vinegar every night before bed time and 1 cup of warm.
- milk with 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
Here is second method to get rid of pimples:
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which is acts as antibacterial. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples in the night.
- You can also make a paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight.
- In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Note: Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.