How to Make Hair Removal Wax Recipe Homemade
How to Make Hair Removal Wax Recipe Homemade. There are times when you can’t find the time to visit the salon to get your waxing cream or wax for men and women. When that happens, it’s better to get waxed at home instead of shaving.
Here is the Hair Removal Wax Recipe Homemade
Take a saucepan and heat some sugar in it. Keep stirring until it starts melting. Let the sugar caramelise.
Mix in a few drops of honey and lemon into the mixture. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes really hot.
While stirring, you need to make sure that the wax has good consistency .
If you think that the mixture is too thick, add a little water to it and keep mixing.
Once the mixture is ready , take it off the stove and keep it at room temperature for about an hour and allow it to cool down.
Once the wax has been cooled, take a tin container and refrigerate it.
Benefits of using homemade hair removing wax:
- – Compared to the ones that are available in the market, a homemade wax has several benefits. Here are a few.
- – Since the wax is made using natural ingredients, it makes your skin soft and glow.
- – You are not likely to develop any skin rash or infections by using homemade wax.
- – It will remove the hair as well as will also moisturise your skin.
- – Homemade wax lessens the production of hair, so the next time you wax, you will realise that the hair growth has considerably reduced.
- – It will exfoliate your skin and also open the pores of your skin to allow the dirt to get out. via, timesofIndia