Masala Bhat Recipe in Urdu & English by Masala TV
Masala Bhat is very delicious and tasty Asian recipe. This mothering dish is popular for wedding day. You can make this at home. Masala TV chef Rida Aftab make this recipe in her cooking show Tarka.
This is such a simple rice dish, which doesn’t need much work. But the taste is so mouthwatering good. The flavors and spices which go through this dish is perfect. I served this spicy rice with homemade yogurt, which cooled off the spices in this. Try it for sure, you will love it.
- Basmati Rice (Soaked) 3 cups
- Tomatoes 2
- Onion 1
- Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
- Chopped Peanuts 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon 1 piece
- Bay Leaves 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Potatoes 2
- Green Peas ½ kg
- Carrots 2
- Oil ½ cup
- Chicken Cubes 2
- Salt 1 tsp
• First of all heat ½ cup oil and then golden brown 1 onion.
• After this add 1 tsp salt, 1 piece cinnamon, 1 tsp red chili powder, 2 bay leaves, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp chopped peanuts, 2 tsp cumin seeds. Cook and sauté.
• After this add 2 cups of water, 2 potatoes, ½ kg green peas, 2 carrots and 2 chicken cubes.
• When vegetables get tender then add 3 cups of soaked basmati rice. Cook on low flame.
• In the end cover and cook. Turn off the flame. Masala bhat is ready to serve.
Masala Bhat Recipe in Urdu
Drop a comment below if you like this wonderful Masala Bhat Recipe in Urdu. You comments are welcomed