Pani Puri Gol Gappay Recipe in Urdu English by Shireen Anwar
Pani Puri Recipe is the very favorite sour dish in Pakistan and India. Its also known as Gol Gappay or Gol Gappa in both the countries. This is the popular street food. The main ingredients of this food is flour, boiled potato and sour water. Panipuri GolGappa Recipe word originate from India. People likes to eat this amazing sour dish during outing.
Following Pani Puri (Golgappa) Recipe in Hindi is prepare by most popular Pakistani Chef Shireen Anwar. She is run a cooking show at Masala TV title as Masala Morning. Shireen Anwar also have cooking academy in Karachi Pakistan. Now have a look at the Pani Puri Gol Gappay Recipe.
Pani Puri Gol Gappay Recipe
- Semolina – 1 cup
- Flour – ½ cup
- Urad lentils ground – 2 tbsp
- Soda water – as required for kneading the dough
- In a bowl mix together semolina, flour, ground white lentil.
- Knead with club soda to form a stiff dough, keep in a air tight container for 2 hours.
- Now roll dough very thin and cut with cookie cutter into small circles.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and then fry them.
- The idea is to puff them like a sphere and fry them till golden brown.
- Take them out and put them on kitchen paper towel.
- Let them completely cool down (otherwise they will become soggy) before you put them into an airtight container.
Ingredients for sour water
- Tamarind pulp – ½ cup
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1/2 jug
- Ginger chopped – 2 tbsp
- Green chilies – 3 paste
- Roasted coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Dry ginger powder – ½ tsp
- Black salt – ½ tsp
- In water put tamarind pulp, roasted cumin, ginger paste, green chili paste, roasted coriander and lemon juice, mix well.
- Then strain and add dry ginger powder powder and black salt, mix well.
- Then keep in the fridge to chill.
- Then puncture the Gol gappa with tip of your thumb, add roughly boiled and mashed potato and boiled chickpeas or bondi and serve with sour water.
So ladies that is was the most popular Pani Puri Gol Gappay Recipe in Urdu, Hindi and English. Now you can make your one Panipuri GolGappa Recipe at home by this simple recipe by Shireen Anwar.http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/pani-puri-gol-gappay-recipe-urdu-english-shireen-anwar/http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Pani-Puri-Gol-Gappay-Recipe.jpghttp://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Pani-Puri-Gol-Gappay-Recipe-150x150.jpgEasy Indian Cake Chicken Dessert Recipes & Dinner IdeasPani Puri Gol Gappay Recipe,Pani Puri Recipe in Hindi,Pani Puri Recipe in Urdu,Panipuri GolGappa RecipePani Puri Recipe is the very favorite sour dish in Pakistan and India. Its also known as Gol Gappay or Gol Gappa in both the countries. This is the popular street food. The main ingredients of this food is flour, boiled potato and sour water. Panipuri GolGappa Recipe word...Mahira KhanMahira Khanfashiontrendsinpk@gmail.comAdministratorLatest Dresses Fashion Trends in India, Pakistan and World. Neck Designs, Bridal Dresses, Mehandi Henna Wallpapers, Beauty & Fitness Tips by Mahira Khan.Salwar Suit Neck Designs, Mehndi Design, Dr Khurram Beauty Tips