Papri Chaat Urdu Recipe by Shireen Anwar – Masala TV
Papri Chaat Recipe in Urdu by Shireen Anwar at Masala TV Cooking Program Masala Morning. Shireen Apa is the famous Pakistani cook and chef from Karachi Pakistan. She also run a cooking academy in Karachi ti teach the girls how to cook delicious foods and recipes for their family and friends. She host a cooking show at Masala TV.
Shireen Anwar Facebook recipes page are very popular among girls who want to teach cooking. She updates daily urdu recipes for girls and food lovers to prepare tasty dishes at home in cheap prices. Today we bring a wonderful papri Chat Recipe by Shireen Anwar. Lets Have a Look
Papri Chaat Recipe in Urdu by Shireen Anwar
- Strained Fine Flour ½ cup
- Strained Flour ½ cup
- Whipped Yogurt 1 big cup
- Boiled Potato (small square shape) 1
- Bondi 2 tbsp
- Sonth Powder 4 tbsp
- Boiled Kabli Chanein 2 tbsp
- Pomegranate Seeds 1 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Red Chili Powder as required
- Chaat Masala as required
- Oil as required
• In one dish add ½ cup strained fine flour, ½ cup strained flour along with 2 tbsp oil. Knead properly.
• After this in frying pan heat oil as required.
• Now knead flour with the help of rolling pin, cut into round shape. And fry in oil.
• Cook until golden brown.
• After this dip into whipped yogurt. Turn upside down and put it aside.
• Also pour boiled square chopped potatoes on top.
• Along with this add 2 tbsp bondi, 2 tbsp boiled kabli chanein, salt as required, red chili powder as required. Chaat masala as required.
• Now spread 4 tbsp sonth powder, along with coriander chatni.
• In the end decorate with 1 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds. Chaat is ready to serve.