Ramadan Iftar Recipe Pakora by Chef Zakir – Masala TV
Pakora Ramzan Iftar Recipe by Chef Zakir
Masala TV Chef Zakir Ramadan 2014 Iftar Recipes in Dawat. Ramazan Iftar Pakora Recipes in Urdu and English by Pakistani Chefs.
Ramadan Iftar Recipe Pakora by Chef Zakir. Chef Zakir is the most popular and favourit cooking expert of Pakistani ladies. He prepare mostly pakwans in affordable prices. Chef Zakir cooking program Dawat is very popular among ladies. This program is on air at Masala TV.
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Onion 1 – 2
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Soda bi crab ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves ¼ bunch
- Mint leaves ¼ bunch
- Green chilies 2 – 3
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Carom seeds ½ tsp
- Oil for fry
- • Finely chop 1 – 2 onions and keep aside.
- • In a bowl mix together chopped onion, ½ bunch of chopped coriander leaves, ½ bunch of mint leaves, 2 – 3 chopped green chilies, 1 cup gram flour, ½ tsp carom seeds, 1 tsp cumin seeds, ½ tbsp soda bi carb, 1 tsp crushed red pepper and salt to taste, mix well.
- • Make into medium consistency batter with water as required.
- • Now fry into fritters shape till golden brown and crisp. Remove from oil.
- • Arrange in a serving dish, garnish with ginger julienne, mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- • Serve with ketchup or any other dip.
Ramadan Iftar Recipe Pakora by Chef Zakir