Tabla Biryani Recipe – Masala TV
This Eid ul Adha, chef Shai recommends the Tabla biryani recipe that is low on cholesterol and high on flavour. Here is tasty Tabla Biryani Recipe in English
Basmati rice 1 cup
Lamb ½ kg (boneless lean meat)
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Onions 2 (chopped)
Yogurt ½ cup
Tomatoes 4 (puréed)
Biryani masala mix ½ packet (any good brand)
Salt to taste
Oil ½ cup
Saffron milk ¼ cup (½ tsp saffron mixed with milk)
Yogurt mixed with 1 tsp garam masala ½ cup
Sliced almond ½ cup (toasted)
Fresh coriander ¼ cup chopped
Mint 2 tbsp (chopped)
Green chilies 2 tbsp (chopped)
Ginger 2 tbsp (julienned)
Fried onions ½ cup
Melted margarine ¼ cup
A handful of chapatti dough
1. Boil the rice and set aside.
2. Heat oil, add the chopped onion and cook until golden. Add meat, ginger and garlic paste, biryani masala and yogurt and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and some water, cover and let it cook until the meat is tender or until all the water has dried and the masala starts to release oil from the sides of the pan.
4. Pre heat the oven at 200°C. Take a large clay handi or any other non-stick pan and make two layers of all the contents in the pan, including the rice, except the fried onions and toasted almond as they will be used later to garnish.
5. Make sure to seal the lid of pan with the chapatti dough. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for half an hour. Remove the lid, add fresh coriander and mix the biryani before dishing it out.
6. Garnish and serve with fresh salad and cucumber raita. Enjoy!http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/tabla-biryani-recipe-masala-tv/http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Tabla-biryani-recipe.jpghttp://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Tabla-biryani-recipe-150x150.jpgEasy Indian Cake Chicken Dessert Recipes & Dinner IdeasBakra Eid Recipes,Eid ul Adha Recipes,Eid ul Azha Recipes,Masala TV Recipes,Tabla Biryani RecipeThis Eid ul Adha, chef Shai recommends the Tabla biryani recipe that is low on cholesterol and high on flavour. Here is tasty Tabla Biryani Recipe in English Ingredients Basmati rice 1 cup Lamb ½ kg (boneless lean meat) Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp Onions 2 (chopped) Yogurt ½ cup Tomatoes 4 (puréed) Biryani masala mix ½...Mahira KhanMahira Khanfashiontrendsinpk@gmail.comAdministratorLatest Dresses Fashion Trends in India, Pakistan and World. Neck Designs, Bridal Dresses, Mehandi Henna Wallpapers, Beauty & Fitness Tips by Mahira Khan.Salwar Suit Neck Designs, Mehndi Design, Dr Khurram Beauty Tips