Top Health Benefits of Dates
Dates (Khajoor) is the favorite food of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH. Dates is also the most favorite item in Ramadan for Muslims around the globe. It has very high nutritional value. Dates is one of the best sweet and versatile foods that work wonders in human body. It can significantly boost energy levels in people within half an hour of consuming it.
Here are a few health benefits of it:
1. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for those watching their weight and also help in lowering the LDL cholesterol.
2. They are rich source of protein, dietary fibre and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as vitamin A1 and C.
3. They help improve the digestive system as they contain soluble and insoluble fibres and different kinds of amino acids. Dates are often categorised as a laxative; they help people suffering from constipation.
4. They are high in natural sugars like glucose, fructose, and sucrose. Therefore, they are the perfect snack for an immediate burst of energy. To get more benefits, add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5. They are helpful in keeping your heart healthy. They are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce the risk of a stroke.
6. They have high iron content and are useful in treating anemia. They also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay. They also help in improving eye sight and curing night blindness.
7. They can cure abdominal cancer. The best thing is that they do not have any side effects on the body.http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/top-health-benefits-dates/http://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Health-Benefits-of-Dates.jpghttp://www.fashiontrendsinpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Health-Benefits-of-Dates-150x150.jpgStyle Tips, Pakistani Models List, Lifestyle Magazine UrduDates Benefits for Men,Health Benefits of DatesDates (Khajoor) is the favorite food of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH. Dates is also the most favorite item in Ramadan for Muslims around the globe. It has very high nutritional value. Dates is one of the best sweet and versatile foods that work wonders in human body. It can significantly...Mahira KhanMahira Khan[email protected]AdministratorLatest Dresses Fashion Trends in India, Pakistan and World. Neck Designs, Bridal Dresses, Mehandi Henna Wallpapers, Beauty & Fitness Tips by Mahira Khan.Salwar Suit Neck Designs, Mehndi Design, Dr Khurram Beauty Tips