Yogurt Benefits for Skin, Health & Nutrition Facts
Yogurt is the nutrient rich, all-star food in the world. Following is the Yogurt Benefits for Skin, Health, Weight Loss and Nutritional Facts.
- Yogurt helps you lose weight. Have 18 ounces a day and you can drop a jeans size.
- It is a great source of protein and fibre and provides for instant energy. It makes you feel full longer for long periods.
- It boosts your stamina immensely since it is loaded with vitamins. Potassium, phosphorous, zinc and iodine are a few of the many nutrients that are present in yogurt.
- It is rich in B12, which upholds red blood cells and keeps your nervous system running.
- It doesn’t give birth to cavities, despite its sugar content. It contains lactic acid, which provides protection for your gums.
- Active cells in it combat sickness and make your immune system much stronger therefore one serving of yogurt can do wonders.
- It can be used as a hair conditioner, leaving hair radiant and gleaming. Apply to scalp and wash it off 30 minutes later. This simple treatment can help dodge multiple hair problems.
- It is also a great exfoliator when mixed with ground nuts and applied to face. Helps banish dark spots and evens out skin tone.